Birthday SMS

For the world, i's just another day,
But for me today is the best day of the year!
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday my love.


Before the clock strikes 12,
let me take the opportunity,
to let you know that you,
have grown a year more…
Happy birthday


Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday.


I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy Sunshine and friendship Happy Birthday.


Its always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so Sweet.


With love this wish is sent your way , for a very special kind of day.


How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?


Today is your Birthday
A day to celebrate our friendship
A day to cherish our memories
A day to relive our joyous moments
A day to share our secrets
Lets cheer together for our frendship

HAPPY BIRHTDAY .


No comments:

Search the Net.